Love this car!
By garyjerjay on
2005 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am past my "beat the other guy off the line" days but I wanted a car that had decent acceleration and one that did not ride like the old Buick floating ride, but rather one that had a smooth quiet ride, and one that you could also feel the road under you and was firm in the corners. My Lacrosse after 3,500 is all that I wanted and more. No, the accereration does not snap your neck back but is more than adequate. The cabin is incredibly quiet and the power seats are very comfortable. There is enough room in the trunk for four sets of golf clubs and there is room in the cabin for four adults although the back seat could use a little more room. This is a great car for this old baby boomer!
Favorite Features
Remote starter, driver information center, upgraded stereo is worth the money, incredibly quiet and smooth ride and I can't wait for winter to use the heated seats.
Suggested Improvements
Cabin could be a little larger. A hook to hang my clothes on the assist handle above the window doesn't work. Memory on the drivers side power seat. Gas mileage could be a little better but I get 17-20mpg in town depending on how fast I leave the stop lights and 28mpg @ 75mph on the freeway