Buick LaCrosse is a real winner
By Jim S. on
2005 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
The Buick LaCross is the best car Buick has made, I believe. The front looks beautiful, the car is very quiet, the steering is tight, it has a real comfortable ride and cushions, the heater is outstandingly quick to warm up, the base 3.8L engine is very responsive when you tromp it, and I love OnStar hands free calling. This is the most luxury I have seen for the price. Headrests are too large, but they fixed that in later years models. This is the first Buick I have ever owned, and I would buy another LaCross in a heartbeat. I have never heard of a recall on this car, which puts Toyotas and Hondas to shame, in a quality comparison.
Favorite Features
Engine responsiveness, quietness on the inside, comfort of the ride, good handling, front end appearance,quickness with which heater heats up in the winter, it's impossible to leave the lights on, and OnStar can unlock your door, and also provides totally hands free calling.
Suggested Improvements
The 2005 model had too large of a headrest, and the chrome on the dash wasn't a good idea due to possible glare.