2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Great car
By CXL on 01/06/05 19:00 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchase a new vehicle every two to three years. This is my favorite car. It has a very quiet ride. It has many options included. I like them all.

My Lacrosse First 1100 miles
By Charles Skaggs on 01/03/05 20:25 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The first thing is the close fit of the doors, hood, trunk. The quiet ride.No wind noise. When I say quiet, I mean quiet, when I can talk to my son in excess of 100 MPH.Thats quiet. It is unbelievable how quiet.

ride and drive lacrosse
By lacrosse drive on 01/02/05 08:44 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

car has new fresh style and is the quietest sedan i found for any car close to that price. engine is fast and fun to drive.

excellent car
By Lynn Richardson on 01/01/05 16:55 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Roomy,quiet smooth ride. Hugs the road, and handles better then my BMW. Costs much less then BMW.

2005 LaCrosse
By JAY HARTZ on 12/31/04 14:41 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

For the size it is one of the best buick's going. I have driven it 1500 miles with no noise, very smooth handleing. Quiet cabin. Nice leather interior. It should have ABS brakes std. on the CXL Model. Lots of good passing power. YA YA

Fun to drive
By John Bryson on 12/30/04 19:40 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick LaCrosse is a fun vehicle to drive. The interior is not as fun however. The cloth seats are not very comfortable. It took a few tries to keep from hitting the brake when trying to press the accelerator. It came with a minor defect in the driver's side windshield wiper, but was quickly replaced by the dealer.

Buick Scores a Hat Trick
By GW Cooper on 12/27/04 23:09 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

LaCrosse (Allure in Canada)is an endless delight. Beautiful, well proportioned exterior and sumptuous interior with excellent ergonomics combine to create a refined driving experience. Form, fit and finish are well integrated to create a unity of purpose that is first class. Powertrain performance is superior and seemless. Flat torque curve, smart safety features, agile suspension system together instill confidence in treating the CXS as a true sports sedan. Quiet tuning and a superb sound system combine to offer distortion-free sound studio quality and listening pleasure be it jazz (Diana Kroll), classics ( Vivaldi's Four Seasons with Perleman), folk-rock (the Eagles, Beatles, Pink Floyd.

LaCrosse has comfort, bells & whistles!
By Diane on 12/21/04 21:09 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my Buick LaCrosse for nearly one week and have never before experienced such comfort and safety in a 4 dr. sedan. The heated leather seats are great in cold weather and I love having On-star "just in case" of an emergency. The 3.8 liter engine has great pickup on the highway and gives you a quiet, comfortable, and smooth ride, even over snow crusted roads. This vehicle is superbly engineered and has too many features to mention here. I just love my new LaCrosse, and would recommend it to anyone with a small family or a businessman who travels frequently. This vehicle would stand up to any Mercedes or BMW as far as I'm concerned, and it's American made!

Fun car to drive
By Marie FOy on 12/21/04 00:54 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Everyone loves my new car, would be very happy with it if the gas mileage was as good as my LeSabre

My new Buick
By Marie Foy on 12/21/04 00:39 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Very good fun car to drive, nice and quiet and this is really good.