2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
LaCrosse - Best automobile on the road
By BIll Richardson on 02/19/05 15:50 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this Buick LaCrosse in late January, I have just returned from a 3500 mile trip back to the east coast. Driving this car is like sitting in your easy chair at home and watching the world go by. The ease of handling this car is far in the future of most other cars. This is the best automobile I have purchased in 55 years. If you drive one you will buy it. I know I did.

new car review
By kenny on 02/19/05 15:19 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

the car is beautifull to look at and a reliable pleasure to drive, a good effort from GM to make an excellent American sedan.

New car review
By kenny on 02/19/05 15:19 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car is beautifull to look at and a reliable pleasure to drive. A good effort from GM to make an excellent American sedan.

2005 Buick Lacrosse
By Mike Hamburg on 02/19/05 11:56 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A great addition to the Buick line. It's something Buick should have done a long time ago. It's not my father's Buick. It's roomy, stylish, very ecomical, quiet,smooth riding, comfortable, and a real joy to drive. The cushiony ride and quietness of the road was what sold me the first time I drove a Lacrosse. Drive one you will love it.

Love the new LaCrosse
By DAN M. on 02/05/05 18:05 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is what I have waited for in a vehicle. It is so good looking and stylish, and it handles so well that I can't wait to drive it. It really has all the features that I wanted in a vehicle, plus the Buick quality that makes it not your Grandfather's Buick, but today's Buick that is for every generation. Way to go, Buick! You've outdone yourselves on this one.

My first US car in 18 years
By MartyD on 02/01/05 18:33 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Nice looking design inside and out. Looks more expensive than it is. Handling on par with my 2000 Nissan Maxima which is pretty good. Bigger trunk than Acura TL.

I should have got a Century
By david cowan on 01/29/05 15:44 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a CX LaCrosse model. The A/C light comes on every time I start it and must be shut off manually even when it is 30 degrees outside.. Seats are slab type and not as comfortable as the Century... Buick forgot their market is people that want a smooth ride and leave the stiff ride to pontiac etc. I test drove the Ford 500 and others in price range and found them just as quiet and smoother ride.. Driver shoulder room tight due to overly large door panel thickness.. Bought the LaCrosse out of loyalty and not logic..

buick reborn
By e alvarez on 01/15/05 21:23 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car is sleek rides well and very comfortable. The 3.6 v6 engine is powerful and has great throttle response. The sport suspension corrects the old stodgy buick handling.

Exterior design
By M Beacom on 01/09/05 14:20 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I found that the outside mirror on the driver side is in the way of seeing to turn left especially in driveways, etc. There is a reflection in these mirrors of the chrome on the dash making a streak reflection in the mirror. The tilt lever is hard to locate at times and gets frustrating. Make sure you put locks on the wheels because mine got stolen. I also added an additional alarm system because there is no motion sensor on the factory alarm. Other then these few problems, it is a wonderful car to drive. Not as smooth riding as the LeSabre but it is sporty and that may be the reason for not having the smooth soft comfort ride. I do recomend this car and hope to get good service.

LaCrosse CX
By alydar on 01/07/05 22:21 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i haven't had this car long but the most impressive thing is the quiet tuning. The lack of road noise and solid feel of my CX have made my work commute very relaxing.