2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Not an old mans car anymore
By Mark R on 03/31/05 19:02 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car two weeks ago and have put on 1200 miles- mostly highway and Illinois tollway in Chicago area. Averaging 26 mpg with avg speed of 48mph. Looks great, runs great, best value for the money so far. I have had Bonnevilles, a Seville and a Saab and this is the best of the lot.

Driving in Excellence
By teesie on 03/29/05 17:43 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It is a joy to own and drive this car. I love it. I love the way it looks inside and out and I love the way it feels behind the wheel. I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

Looking for luxury
By marty ambrosecchia on 03/23/05 15:17 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you are looking for luxury at a low price this is your car. Car has avery soft ride and is roomy inside. Soft leather seats, good sound system, and it gives you a big car feel. The only drawback is the 3.8 V6 engine.could use more power, although some people might like it that way.

2005 Buick LaCrosse
By E Nelson on 03/22/05 13:43 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We just recently purchased the LaCrosse. less than 1,000 miles on it at this point, but so far we are pleased. It seems to be quieter than our 2000 Regal. Steering and braking is more responsive. The beige interior could be too light and harder to keep clean. This is the first new car that we purchased where we didn't immediately have to have something adjusted or taken care of at the dealership. Quality control seems to be good on this one.

Best Buick since the Park Avenue
By tjayf on 03/19/05 14:19 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I really enjoyed driving this new Buick. It is really quiet and very responsive. I like it better than the Park Avenue I traded in.

The LaCrosse is top-notch
By Christopher Z. on 03/17/05 13:13 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I used to drive a Cadillac and missed the "big car" ride when it got old and I had to trade it. I was looking for a less-expensive alternative to a Caddy, but I still wanted the ride and features of a luxury car. Buick has done it! This car has even more features than my Cadillac with that "floaty" big car ride. It gets better mileage and I didn't have to sacrifice much interior room. The insurance rates are much lower and the car is very modern-looking, strikingly beautiful in my opnion.

Best Bang for Our Bucks
By Don Boone on 03/15/05 22:50 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

After owning several GM cars, including a 99 Regal LS, the CXS is all I hoped it would be. Worth the money, especially as we compared it to more expensive vehicles. Drove from upstate NY to Florida one week after purchase, and loved the smooth ride, acceleration, quiet, handling, roominess, trunk space, and what a great 6 CD Concept III sound system! The exterior style and finish (Glacier Blue) are terrific. Leather seats w/ heater provided comfort even for the one 12 hour driving day. Temp system is big improvement over Regal. Safety, reliability and great style big plusses. We looked at other competitors (Mercury Montego, Saab, Honda) and know the CXS has them all beat.

My LaCrosse
By dmn on 03/11/05 15:40 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle last November and drove it from New York to Florida for the holidays. This vehicle is comfortable, quiet and I got around 26 miles to the gallon. That's pretty good for a brand new vehicle.

We like it!
By L and V Leonard on 02/23/05 12:06 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Having done a lot of homework, looking for a new car, we settled on the Buick LaCrosse. We have taken two road trips in it thus far and are extremely happy with the car. The LaCrosse takes Buick out of the "AARP bracket," although that's not a bad place to be!

Wonderful Car
By Pat Manzo on 02/21/05 15:27 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a dream to drive. The CXS model combines refinement and power to a top-notch level. Critiques on only having a 4-speed transmission, lack of an automatic seat lever, and a navigation option seem annoyingly demeaning to a superbly manufactured automobile.