2016 Buick Encore SUV Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Buick Encore SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Encore model:

I bought two of them
By Robert Elmer

2016 Buick Encore SUV Sport Touring 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

About two months ago I went to our Buick dealer to look and drive the 2016 Encore Sport Touring. I ended up buying one from a great salesman, Buzz Edwards. I brought it home and my wife took it away from me. So I go back and bought one for her. Both of us really like the Encore. The quality is great, it is very quiet and smooth (which is very unusual for a small SUV) and with the larger engine it has plenty of get up and go. Everett Buick in Bentonville and Buzz Edwards are great.

Underrated suv
By K. Jones

2016 Buick Encore SUV Sport Touring 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a nice little suv , it comes very well equipped standard , comfortable, very quiet interior. The only complaint I have read or seen others talk about is the engine power, well unless you are trying to be a NASCAR RACER! I think the encore has more than enough power! Now I would not recommend this for some one who plans on carrying around more than 4 people at a time but this is fine for 2 adults and 2 children. One feature I like is that rear & front seats close completely flat! I did have to get used to the auto stop fuel saving feature which shuts off the motor when stopped . but overall I highly recommend this to someone looking for a small suv !

nice little SUV
By mn pig farmer

2016 Buick Encore SUV Convenience 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was very pleased with comfort & handling. very easy to get in & out of

2016 Buick Encore
By Ivon Cruise

2016 Buick Encore SUV Convenience 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in my Infiniti QX70 for the Encore and love my new car! It's roomy, easier to get in/out of, and has better fuel economy.

Compact Gem
By Fred

2016 Buick Encore SUV Convenience 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love the styling. I didn't agree with the consumer reports description of "plodding acceleration". I had a V6 Hyundai Tucson prior and the acceleration on the Encore almost matches the V6 performance. The Encore has enough power to accelerate into the highway with no problem. I could have used folding side mirrors and the knob that adjusts the mirrors was much better on the Tucson than the Encore. The radio is difficult to program and maintain on the desired settings. Can't wait until my complimentary Sirus subscription runs out to have some of that extraneous stuff go away,,,