2014 Buick Encore SUV
By seanesther on
2014 Buick Encore Premium 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
2014 Buick Encore White perl. About $32,000 before tax for full fully loaded premium AWD 2014 incluing cargo net, organiser, cargo floor, floor mats etc. I have driven it from Seattle to Los Angeles for a week mostly west coast 1 and 101 hwy. Here is what I felt after driving over 1400 miles. 1. Very comfy riding experience, also thx to the noise reduction technology. Stylish exterior and cute design good for 20s 30s female driver. 2. Despite of small suv size, it is roomy inside for 4 ppl. Cargo space is little tight though. 3. No problem merging hwy; however, no confident following another suv up on the mountain hills. I felt little embarrassing.
Favorite Features
With Leather, heated seats, sunroof, power seats, Navigation, mp3 Bose sound system, bluetooth, onStar, lane change and blined spot warning system, rear monitor camera, parking assi sensors 18" wheel etc..You probably end up paying over 50 or 60 grand on bmw or M.benz. This is a good choice if you dont mind less horse power and I like its warranty yrs.
Suggested Improvements
This car needs definetely either HID headlight. Projection headlamp is not still bright enough. Bose sound system: More base sound needed for me after setting it to max (compared to BMW kardon harman) Go with Leather package if you dont need: Sunroof, Parking assi or lane departure or blind spot waning system, Bose Sound system, 18" inch chorme weel (I exchanged to 18"inch aluminum). You will save couple thousands more.