Travelin Encore
By trvler2hm on
2013 Buick Encore Leather 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have owned my Encore for 2 weeks now. I love it!! I came out of a 10 year old Suv with no features of the 21st century. I have already experienced a snow day commute and the Encore out performed most vehicles on the road that day. I enjoy the features of the car and I have only had to visit the gas station once a week verses 2 to 3 times a week. It has enough get up and go to get me where I need to be. The car has enough power to get me up a mountain in the high country of Colorado without impeding other vehicles. I am very satisfied with my new Encore.
Favorite Features
The maneuverability of getting the vehicle to turn in tight spaces and how it handles in city traffic and highway traffic. The interior leather design and on board system is a winner! Love that I can sync up my I-phone to my car. No longer do I have to stop to make a call from my phone.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that I would suggest would be giving a little more flexibility on the seats. Make the seat a full electric seat not just the forward and back motion but the back of the seat electric too. Make the back wiper a little bigger to encompass the window.
By normsky
on 08/17/13 18:17 PM (PDT)

I cannot say enough how easy the Encore is to drive in tight spaces. The small size work really well in congested areas.