2013 Buick Encore Consumer Review: Love my 2013 Encore

2013 Buick Encore SUV - Consumer Review

Love my 2013 Encore
By peegggers on

2013 Buick Encore Premium 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my Encore for 2 months now.
I've been using it for my daily commute of 70 miles round trip...and am getting an average of 27.2 mpg.
Just got back from a 10 day 10 state trip driving through torrential rain (tropical storm Andrea) and the only complaints I have is the Bluetooth wouldn't always connect with my phone and sometimes the GPS wouldn't work.
It was a little bit hard to pass other cars in the mountains of Pennsylvania but every other part of the trip the driving was great!
We averaged 33 mpg.
Plenty of room for 2 people and with the back seats folded down there was plenty of cargo space.

Update. I am at just over 60,000 miles and I am still happy with my Encore. I am considering trading it in, only because of the amount of miles I have on it. The only problem I have had with the car was this past winter the heat didn't work. It was still within warranty so the dealership replaced the radiator and some plastic tubing at no cost to me...I got it back when the temp was down in the single digits. Never had another problem.

• Headlights
  • Parking aids
  • Climate control
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth
  • Navigation

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By normsky
on 08/17/13 18:12 PM (PDT)

The Encore does only require 87 octane. It is in the manual but difficult to find. I'm also busting out 30+ mpgs! Crazy fuel efficient CUV. Probably the best in class.