Loving my little SUV
By spitzlab on
2013 Buick Encore Convenience 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I've had my Encore for about 2 weeks and have begun to have fun driving again. It's very manuverable in traffic and i can zip down the hwy if i want to. I think it looks stylish and not like the rest of the pack. While it's small I had no problem getting into it and I'm a very large person. I have arthritis and some of those higher vehicles just didn't work for me. Also My 77y/o mom can get in and out of this very easy too. I'm getting 24 MPG on my first 300 miles and it's the AWD model and it's city driving. It's had all the features that i was hoping for and more. And i could afford it. Since most adults now spend more time single than married this is the perfect vehicle for a single too!
Favorite Features
All the gagdets and buttons are fun to learn. I keep finding more things it does everyday. I like fiddling with things too. So all the buttons aren't intimdating to me. I also build and use computers as a hobby. So this fits right into my mindset.
Suggested Improvements
The only gripe i have is that the liftgate isn't remote controlled nor is there an inside button where i can open it before i get out. I'd have been satisfied with an inside button even w/o a remote. But that just irritates me that i have to get out to open the back.