2014 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Luxurious, but Nav system needs work.
By enclaveguy on 03/10/14 16:37 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Enclave. My first was in ’08, the introduction year. I've loved it since. I have the 2014 model & it's equally as nice with more bells & whistles. Overall, I would rate the Enclave as excellent. Its quality and luxury at a fairly affordable price. The Enclave is a heavy vehicle, so the power on the 2008 model seemed to be lacking, but the 2014 seems to have more power to get up to speed on the freeway. The interior color options seem to be lacking however, kind of funky for my tastes and I am not in love with the fake plastic "wood" trim inside. Buick missed the design mark on this. The navigation system leaves a lot to be desired as it is not very intuitive.

Excelent Luxury Family SUV
By bshapiro1 on 03/09/14 14:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Loving our Enclave. Is exactly what we expected. The interior is large and comfortable. There is ample space in all three rows for adults to sit comfortably. Ride is smooth and quiet. Definately feels like top quality craftmanship. Handels well for a vehicle of it's size. The blutooth connection for phones is great and we can easily stream music.

2014 Buick Enclave Premium AWD
By hjagnew on 01/09/14 20:08 PM (PST)

2014 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great new car. Wife traded in the mini-van for good. Her only complaint to date is that the new Bose GPS/DVD system doesn't automatically set clock via GPS like every other GPS device made on earth.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Buick Enclave Suv in NJ is:

$239 per month*