2014 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Luxury at Value
By ugnaut on 08/23/14 08:32 AM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We went looking for crossovers we first looked at mid-small size ones. The big issue for my wife was comfortable seats and a little luxury if you drive a lot of miles. Its hard to find in the 20-30 range. We actually like the Encore but that was about 30 with the leather package with no deals. We looked at higher price/luxury cars from Acura, Audi, BMW, etc.. We ended up with Leather package Enclave at around 40k after discounts, rebates. We didn't want to pay 50K+ for name only, the Buick was a nice middle ground between luxury and value. We ignored features such as Nav and more electronics which everybody always complains about on most brands, besides the Iphone works as well. See favs.

Front Collision Alert: Useless
By ckaushal on 07/07/14 16:07 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Overall the car is great but the FCA system is useless. Drove the car for 3 days and intentially testing this feature in (Far) mode, it did not beep even when i was within 10 feets at 55MPH.I called Buick customer service and they were useless and just asked me to call the dealer. The result of the conversation with dealer was the beep may still work but only when you are super close to the car in front OR in other words the whole beeping feature is useless as you will probably hit the car in front even if the FCA system beeps. The display indicator did work (turned orange/amber color) at around 10 feet (in far mode), but without a beep it's useless.Bad advertising from BUICK on a 50K car.

Luxurious, but Nav system needs work.
By enclaveguy on 03/10/14 16:37 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Enclave. My first was in 08, the introduction year. I've loved it since. I have the 2014 model & it's equally as nice with more bells & whistles. Overall, I would rate the Enclave as excellent. Its quality and luxury at a fairly affordable price. The Enclave is a heavy vehicle, so the power on the 2008 model seemed to be lacking, but the 2014 seems to have more power to get up to speed on the freeway. The interior color options seem to be lacking however, kind of funky for my tastes and I am not in love with the fake plastic "wood" trim inside. Buick missed the design mark on this. The navigation system leaves a lot to be desired as it is not very intuitive.

Excelent Luxury Family SUV
By bshapiro1 on 03/09/14 14:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Loving our Enclave. Is exactly what we expected. The interior is large and comfortable. There is ample space in all three rows for adults to sit comfortably. Ride is smooth and quiet. Definately feels like top quality craftmanship. Handels well for a vehicle of it's size. The blutooth connection for phones is great and we can easily stream music.

2014 Buick Enclave Premium AWD
By hjagnew on 01/09/14 20:08 PM (PST)

2014 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great new car. Wife traded in the mini-van for good. Her only complaint to date is that the new Bose GPS/DVD system doesn't automatically set clock via GPS like every other GPS device made on earth.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Buick Enclave in VA is:

$122 per month*