New Intellink Review
By jjschmidt3 on
2013 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave with Intellink. I had a 2010 Enclave and loved it. The Intellink is all touch buttons including the Emergency Flashers located just under the radio. When changing the radio I inadvertently touch the flasher button and turn them on . This happens daily. Fog lights are no longer available. I used them all the time. You better check with Buick to see which Smart Phones will work with Intellink. It cost me $600 to purchase a new phone when after several days and phones call I found out my HTC Rezound would not pair up. The Iphone 5 will not either. Surprise! Now that I bought a new phone Pandora still won't load.
Favorite Features
Interior and exterior redesigns. Ride and low noise level.
Suggested Improvements
Move the Emergency Flasher button location or go back to a real button. Move the USB port back to the storage compartment where it used to be. Bring back my fog lights. Upgrade the software for the Intellink so it would be compatible with most Smart Phones. Pretty sad to find out a week after you own a $52,000 vehicle that your phone won't pair up.
By briansal
on 01/20/13 16:59 PM (PST)

Also, Buick has removed the light from the glove compartment in the 2013 Enclave. I cannot understand why they do stuff like this. Now, I need to keep a flashlight in the glove compartment just so that I can see what's in my glove compartment at night.

By neilman
on 05/20/13 15:45 PM (PDT)

I agree...we have had our 2013 Enclave for 1.5 months and the navigation truly sucks big time. The list is too long to go through here. Half the time we try to send directions from onstar or mapquest to the in-dash nav, it does not work. When we cancel a route while driving and try to set a new route / address, it says we can't because there is a route in progress...but the route in prpogress is nowhere to be found! Also the radio keeps coming on at different times while pressing the navi functions, very, very frustrating!! Totally useless system. I have no time to deal with repairs on these difficult to explain / duplicate issues. So glad we got a 2 year lease and did not buy this thing.