Buick made me buy American again
By johnkay on
2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I'd like to congratulate the Buick team for bringing their product line out of the stone ages. I left this company for dead. I just bought a 2013 Enclave AWD, leather edition and all I can say is WOW. The fit & finish is right up there with Lexus or Mercedes. They didn't short cut as American manufacturers generally do. I can't believe that this car is even American built. The car handles great and the ride is smooth. I especially love the Nav/electronics of the vehicle and it seems that Buick is up to date with these features. The led rope lighting the circles around the top of the dash and front doors is a nice touch at night.
Favorite Features
LED headlights Led rope lighting on the dash on front doors. Exterior design Handling Fit & finish General look and feel of the dash and console
Suggested Improvements
Needs larger front brakes. Stopping power is meh. Sorely needs front parking sensors (bizarre why they left this feature out) Needs Push to start - kind of expected in a 50k car Driver's seat is not comfortable at all and is killing the whole experience for me, which is sad because the rest of the car is AWESOME. I can't seem to find a comfortable adjustment. I wish Buick would copy the exact comfort of the Toyota Sienna's (limited Ed) seats. You melt in those seats. Improved fuel economy. I'm getting 14 mpg folks. I don't have a heavy foot nor accelerate hard. Better microphone when using phone. People complain. Rims need better styling. Too conservative. Let's get sporty!