2013 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Nice Ride
By emo4 on 01/10/13 21:29 PM (PST)

2013 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have been pleased with this car. My friend has an older one, and I am happy to have gotten the redesigned version shortly after it was introduced. The transmission has been re-tuned to shift at higher RPM's, producing brisk and smoother acceleration. I was only disappointed that the navigation system's font size is too small and cannot be adjusted. This could be a safety hazard, since the small font makes it hard to read.

Disappointed with the 2013 Enclave
By briansal on 01/07/13 15:03 PM (PST)

2013 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Back in 2008 the Buick Enclave was a work of art, a revolution in cross-over SUV vehicles. Unfortunately, I do not feel the same about the 2013 Enclave. Buick did add some features, but they also removed or downgraded some important things. The big selling point of this vehicle was supposed to be the Intellilink system with enhanced navigation, but then they made the touchscreen smaller than before? Other things like Pandora, Stitcher, Photoviewer simply do not work. Are they really selling a $50,000 vehicle that isn't even compatible with an iPhone? Are you kidding me? There is also an occastional low rumbling noise in the engine manifold when the vehicle is idling at a stoplight.

New Intellink Review
By jjschmidt3 on 12/09/12 05:43 AM (PST)

2013 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave with Intellink. I had a 2010 Enclave and loved it. The Intellink is all touch buttons including the Emergency Flashers located just under the radio. When changing the radio I inadvertently touch the flasher button and turn them on . This happens daily. Fog lights are no longer available. I used them all the time. You better check with Buick to see which Smart Phones will work with Intellink. It cost me $600 to purchase a new phone when after several days and phones call I found out my HTC Rezound would not pair up. The Iphone 5 will not either. Surprise! Now that I bought a new phone Pandora still won't load.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$146 per month*