Used 2013 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

2013 Buick Enclave

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Sunroof leaks
By gabill1

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

V6 lacks power, especially on hilly terrain. Sunroof has leaked entire first year of ownership. Apparently Buick unwilling or unable to correct. And the dealer, Carl Black, did ZERO to accommodate. Traded the piece of crap in for a Ford after one year.

Made us Buy American
By cbitman

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is truly a wonderful car and our first American car in many years.
We have three children under 10 and this is by far the most roomy and classy ride that money can buy.
It is a quient and very nicely appointed interior.
Having the captains chairs was a must for us and this is the nicest car with that option.

One complaint is the hazard button is way too sensitive.
i hit that all the time when using the radio.
Otherwise, love this car!

Love Love Love my 2013 Enclave
By enclave3

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Enclave for 3 years. It now has 29,000 miles on it and I have not had one problem with the car. I love it as much as I did in the beginning. The Enclave is the perfect sized SUV for our family. The car is roomy inside, but easy to handle in tight parking lots.

Great...but very frustrating navigation system.
By davidgi

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car was primarily for my wife.
She had been driving a Chevy Suburban.
It was doing a fine job hauling our family around (three children and two large dogs) on vacation or around town.
However, when it came time to replace the Suburban after 150+K miles, we switched to the Enclave.
It's one of the finest SUV for the money.
I highly recommend the Enclave, but the buyer should evaluate the touch screen and especially the Navigation system before they decide which vehicle to buy.
My wife has no confidence in the Navigation system and often resorts to using her smart phone Maps App to find her way around.

This SUV looks great. Everything fits together very nicely and the attention to detail is first class. The engine shifts smoothly and sounds slightly sporty when pushed hard. Only on occassion does it feel slightly under powered. The Bose sound system is great. Hands down, one of the best we experienced when shopping around. Since the car is very quiet; you don't need to turn it up to appreciate the speakers. Seats are very comfortable with multiple means of adjustment. Tall drivers will appreciate this because the steering wheel column is very low and sometimes painfully reminds me its there when I swing my legs. I remedied this by sitting the seat to a lower position.

We've had the Enclave for 4-months. The navigation system is the worst I have seen on the market. The touch screen is just "OK", but the navigation system takes frustration to the next level. Our last family car did not have a navigation system; we used a portable Garmin (which are still very good). The voice recognition doesn't recognize half of our voice commands; especially when using multiple syllable words (we have zero accent). The user interface is not intuitive, it's slow to recognize input and often enters double/triple letters because your not sure the system picked up your original input. You also enter in street name before number. Who thinks like that?? i.e. Brown St.; 101

Good to see Buick being relevant!
By 4262

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I were in search of a 7-passenger vehicle and searched high and low.
In the end, the refreshed Enclave offered everything we were looking for.

Refreshed exterior with nice LED driving lights. Interior is comfortable with lots of nice features like touchscreen display and nice materials used for dash, seats and door panels.

There are only two things I would change about it. The 1st is having a keyless remote like most of the luxury vehicles in this segment. 2nd would be getting rid of the sunscreen in favor of the traditional solid panel to cover the roof. Aside from that, no complaints here and we are hoping it brings years of enjoyment!