2013 Buick Enclave 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
As Advertised, Except for the NAV
By forks2 on 11/11/13 12:49 PM (PST)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I purchased this vehicle for our expanding family. We went from a 2009 Rav4 to the 2013 Buick Enclave. Lots of space, comfy ride (we've made a few trips up and down the coast with no complaints), and runs smoothly. It is a bit hard to see out the back, but the camera more than makes up for it. Definitely our favorite feature. Two issues with the Enclave: the first is the head rest. For whatever reason, my neck is never comfortable regardless on how I position it. Also, it does not lock into place so whenever someone climbs in the back and grabs it, the headrest gets knocked out of position. The second is the NAV system. Definitely a complete waste of money.

Nice but horrible City/Hwy combo gas mileage
By lsegundo on 10/09/13 21:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car rides great, interiors really nice, I like the overall features. Have had the car since July(now Oct) and I am getting horrible gas mileage. With a City/Hwy combo every day to/from work I average 12 miles to the gallon. It is so sad to watch....and fill up the tank. The dealer advised to give it to 5K before engine is broken in, but I am not too optimistic - and may be looking to trade it in for that alone.

Made us Buy American
By cbitman on 07/10/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is truly a wonderful car and our first American car in many years. We have three children under 10 and this is by far the most roomy and classy ride that money can buy. It is a quient and very nicely appointed interior. Having the captains chairs was a must for us and this is the nicest car with that option. One complaint is the hazard button is way too sensitive. i hit that all the time when using the radio. Otherwise, love this car!

Great...but very frustrating navigation system.
By davidgi on 05/03/13 06:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car was primarily for my wife. She had been driving a Chevy Suburban. It was doing a fine job hauling our family around (three children and two large dogs) on vacation or around town. However, when it came time to replace the Suburban after 150+K miles, we switched to the Enclave. It's one of the finest SUV for the money. I highly recommend the Enclave, but the buyer should evaluate the touch screen and especially the Navigation system before they decide which vehicle to buy. My wife has no confidence in the Navigation system and often resorts to using her smart phone Maps App to find her way around.

Good to see Buick being relevant!
By 4262 on 04/10/13 11:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I were in search of a 7-passenger vehicle and searched high and low. In the end, the refreshed Enclave offered everything we were looking for.

Buick made me buy American again
By johnkay on 02/04/13 00:42 AM (PST)

2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'd like to congratulate the Buick team for bringing their product line out of the stone ages. I left this company for dead. I just bought a 2013 Enclave AWD, leather edition and all I can say is WOW. The fit & finish is right up there with Lexus or Mercedes. They didn't short cut as American manufacturers generally do. I can't believe that this car is even American built. The car handles great and the ride is smooth. I especially love the Nav/electronics of the vehicle and it seems that Buick is up to date with these features. The led rope lighting the circles around the top of the dash and front doors is a nice touch at night.