2012 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
No cell phones in Front Seat
By mspeach789 on 03/27/14 08:56 AM (PDT)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The seat belt alarm keeps going off in my 2012 Enclave. The dealer gave me a service notice ID 3120743/ 08-09-41-0071. This states that any electronic device in the front seat or audio cords or large drinks will cause the seat belt alarm to ping. This is NOT TO BE REPAIRED. If you want a cell phone, iPad or audio cord in the front you have to click the seat belt. GM can not give me any assurance that with said interference the air bags will deploy. GM Customer Service stated "The Vehicle is designed to do that" REALLY? I don't think so. They inadequately shielded the module and now don't want to fix it.

Great Lease Deal
By lasvegasrph on 05/04/13 17:30 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Convenience Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of a 2012 Buick Enclave Convenience FWD in Cyber Grey/Ebony Cloth interior in Oct. 2012. The lease deal was way to good to pass up. Paying $333/mo for a $39,200 SUV with free Onstar, free maint, free XM radio for the whole 24mo lease! The Enclave is BIG, it drives BIG, goes down the road BIG. Power is ample for a heavy SUV and the 6sp automatic shifts very well to get you moving. Its got style, function, and looks. Very QUIET and chews up miles with ease. The MPG could be better (I am getting 17 city and only 20-21 HWY) but its only got 5,000 miles on it. Driver and passenger comfort are great, love the middle captains chairs, and 3rd row is fine for 2 adults or 3 kids.

Enjoying the car, but the milage is horrible
By sirk2 on 01/31/13 07:17 AM (PST)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased our Enclave in July 2012. After 5 seat cars, we are really enjoying the space and can now carpool with others and bring the dog on trips. I wanted captains chair in 2nd row and 3 spaces in 3rd, and most SUV's can't do that. It could always use another USB port but we juggle just fine. My only major complaint so far is the milage. This winter it has been averaging 16.4 miles per gallon. This thing chews through gas like you wouldn't believe. Over the summer, it was slightly better, but we were doing more highway traveling. With nothing but metro driving, it is sobering how much we are spending on fuel. Clearance is ok, but check measurements - this is lower than hoped.

Love My New Car
By bigbird77429 on 08/03/12 15:57 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car after 4 years of research on crossovers and SUVs. It was worth all the time and energy. This vehicle is easy to drive, loaded with extras, very comfortable and doesn't drive like an SUV at all. With the rear camera and parking assist, there are no worries backing out of my driveway or parking spots. The A/C cools rapidly in our very hot summers with very high humidity. It has a very tight turning radius and when this is combined with the variable speed steering - she is a breeze to manuever. I have received so many compliments when people see my new vehicle that I have lost count. I have fully enjoyed the first 6 weeks and look forward to many years of enjoyment.

I adore this vehicle!!
By kayteez on 03/07/12 20:55 PM (PST)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Rainier and purchased my 2012 White Diamond AWD Premium Enclave a few days ago. It was very hard trying to decide between the Enclave, the Acadia Denali and the Cadillac SRX. After driving all three, the Enclave was the hands down winner. It is roomy, elegant, smooth, quiet, and very luxurious. It was a bit pricey - even more expensive than my 2003 Yukon Denali XL - but it is worth it. This vehicle is loaded with every amenity you can think of!

Buick has come a long way!!!!!
By mbfox333 on 11/23/11 11:35 AM (PST)

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoy driving my new Buick SUV....... it is quick an nimble, very stylish and filled with great bells and whistles.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$138 per month*