2011 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: scary

2011 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

By staugustine1 on

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Buick for about two and a half years now and love just about everything about it. It is comfortable, responsive, hold lots of people and things. My only concern is about six months ago my "service air bag" light came on. So I promptly took it to the dealer where they had it for several days and repaired the faulty piece. While I was there I asked the service tech if the airbags would still work if the light was on and he told me NONE of the airbags would have worked in a crash. The light came back on again today so I am bringing it back to the dealership to have it fixed for a second time. This is not some thing that I find acceptable in a 2 1/2 year old car.

Fix the airbags. This is a common safety feature in our cars and it is unacceptable to have this many problems with them. There is no reason why Buick should not be able to get this simple safety feature from malfunctioning. Airbags have been around since 1986. Get it together Buick! (A friend recently got rid of hers because she had it serviced four times for the same problem!)