Love it!
By allanfam4 on
2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Have only had my new Enclave for one week, but already love it. My husband surprised me with a Cyber Gray CXL-1 for Christmas. Several months ago, we test drove the Traverse, Enclave, Mazda CX-9, and Honda Pilot. I told him that when we were ready to purchase, I definately wanted the Enclave. Previoiusly had a 2003 Trailblazer EXT, which I also loved, but after 8 years and 100,000 miles, I was ready for something that had all the newest features (including safety features). The ride is incredibly smooth and quiet, and it is extremely comfortable. Already took it on a three hour road trip, and we were all comfortable. Got about 20 MPG on the highway and have gotten 18 in town.
Favorite Features
Leather interior, bluetooth, controls on steering wheel, liftgate, heated seats, back up camera, smooth comfortable ride, and the list goes on an on. Not to mention it is extremely sharp looking on the outside!
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is that when the sun hits the chrome trim in the interior, it does give off some glare. it's not too bad as long as I'm wearing sunglasses.