exceptional
By pkirk618 on
2011 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased a fully loaded Enclave. Towing, chrome, 20" wheels, DVD rear....and those directional head lights, that's just so damn neat. I've never owned a luxury SUV and well, it's a pleasure to drive. I don't care about mileage as I feel it can't be avoided in something this big. It could be better I suppose, but I expected 20mpg average and that's what I get. Their paint and chrome, especially in the tri-coat diamond enclave is beautiful. The front end, especially with the blue ring in the headlights and waterfall grill compliment each other well. It's what sold my wife on this vehicle. ...and remote start standard? Heck yeah!
Favorite Features
What about that iphone App? Remote start, locks and horns/lights as well as give you diagnostic information in a single app--what a great compliment to the entire purchase! OnStar, makes u feel safe...no more than a button away for assistance. Those guys will talk to you about anything :) Bluetooth works flawlessly too! Phone calls/verbal commands work solidly. Air Conditioning seats, heated seats and steering wheel---did I need them? Nope, glad I got em' though :) It's just a full featured ride with so many options at a price around 50K....pretty good deal IMO.
Suggested Improvements
The passenger seat could use a tilt in addition to the 6 way options already included. Never had anyone complain, I just happen to sit and was playing with the controls and noticed the lack of tilt. Some people may have issues with this.