2011 Buick Enclave 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Dream Machine Buick Enclave CXL1

2011 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

Dream Machine Buick Enclave CXL1
By texasdriver7 on

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Buick Enclave proves American can- do and ability to make and deliver a terrific product is still possible! It's a dream to drive, comfort is it's first name, style is it's second, great design and layout is it's third. The Buick Enclave can actually comfortably take 7 people for a nice drive. It's very easy to turn it into a cargo hauler, easy to convert back to a passenger car, or use it both ways at the same time! My dog has lots of room in the back. The back has great AC to keep everybody comfortable. LOTS OF CAR FOR THE MONEY and Terrific design and comfort. This was a good investment in a super set of driving wheels!

Favorite Features

Comfort, handling, design and layout. Quality & features abound! Flexibilty and ease to convert to whatever the need is (I don't have to go home to pull out a seat to make room, just make room when I need it!). Loaded with features and a sense of quality.

Suggested Improvements

Use a "key" like my 2010 Caddilac SRX which does not have to be inserted, just by carrying it in your pocket is enough with a dash push button start & off. That's a feature I truly miss! Add under dash power outlets. Add turn signal indicator in sideview mirrors facing backwards.