Buick Enclave dream machine
By Texas Driver on
2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
After so many years of owning Japanese designed cars I decided it was time to try American cars again. Finally the American auto makers are back on track with terrific and extremely competitive products! The Buick Enclave is a beautifully designed and built car, it has all the bells and great technology along with superb driving comfort! Perfect for my family and flexible in design to meet my needs (somewhere between a car and a pickup with a minivan thrown in is basically what I needed). Excellent styling in and out. Excellent layout. EXCEPTIONAL ride! More power than I expected and so so on MPG, looks like it's around 17 to 18 around town. Top 5 star safety rating -it's a WOW!
Favorite Features
Roomy and well thought out with terrific ride and comfort. Even the third seat is comfortable and has AC vents there as well! COMFORT & FEATURES at a great price!
Suggested Improvements
Wish it had the same type of "key" as my 2010 Cadillac SRX, I really like that system! Basically the Caddy SRX is a keyless system. Provide underdash power outlets would be nice.