2011 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Buick Enclave is Great!
By trw on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my Acura MDX for the 2011 Enclave. I was planning on another MDX but needed a little more interior room with 3 kids. The Enclave offers so many more features than the MDX for less money. It is my "minivan in disguise." The interior is much like a minivan, but with a really attractive exterior SUV / crossover appearance. It is spacious and comfortable, very quiet and smooth to drive. I would highly recommend this car.

Buick Enclave dream machine
By Texas Driver on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After so many years of owning Japanese designed cars I decided it was time to try American cars again. Finally the American auto makers are back on track with terrific and extremely competitive products! The Buick Enclave is a beautifully designed and built car, it has all the bells and great technology along with superb driving comfort! Perfect for my family and flexible in design to meet my needs (somewhere between a car and a pickup with a minivan thrown in is basically what I needed). Excellent styling in and out. Excellent layout. EXCEPTIONAL ride! More power than I expected and so so on MPG, looks like it's around 17 to 18 around town. Top 5 star safety rating -it's a WOW!

Dream Machine Buick Enclave CXL1
By texasdriver7 on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Buick Enclave proves American can- do and ability to make and deliver a terrific product is still possible! It's a dream to drive, comfort is it's first name, style is it's second, great design and layout is it's third. The Buick Enclave can actually comfortably take 7 people for a nice drive. It's very easy to turn it into a cargo hauler, easy to convert back to a passenger car, or use it both ways at the same time! My dog has lots of room in the back. The back has great AC to keep everybody comfortable. LOTS OF CAR FOR THE MONEY and Terrific design and comfort. This was a good investment in a super set of driving wheels!

I never thought I would buy a Buick
By 2left on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Pros: comfort, ride, quietness, styling, space, utility Cons: gas mileage, needs tighter steering, better visibility out the back. Summary: I had test drove Pilot, MDX, RX350, Sorento, VeraCruz, SantaFe, Highlander, Acadia, Traverse and Edge. For the size, comfort, range, performance, convenience and price, the Enclave stood out among its competiton IMO) - this selection was not only a surprise to me but those who know me as well - particularly since I have been a Honda/Acura person for many years. The Enclave is a very nice car and if I had to do it over again, I would purchase it again.

Buick Enclave - Style and Comfort!
By John W on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have loved the appearance of the Enclave since it was first introduced and found our smaller vehicles did not have the utility we require for hauling grandchildren and all the things we tend to want to take on long road trips and vacations. This vehicle has a quiet and smooth ride, with a very luxurious cabin and amenities. The seating we chose provides four bucket seats as well as a third-row bench.

Great touring vehicle
By Tex on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent cross country vehicle, the type you can drive in for twelve hours in a day. Very roomy with great legroom. Seats are very comfortable with great adjustable lumbar support. Controls are intuitive and well laid-out. Bose premium sound system is good. Bass is tight, but just adequate on response range. Extremely smooth ride with the quietest cabin I have ever encountered. Smooth acceleration and handling. On one hand, I had hoped for better fuel economy. On the other hand, this is a large, heavy vehicle with significant wind resistance. Cargo space is outstanding. Functioning of the laydown seats is great. Nice features. Great vehicle. Absolutely a keeper.

Enclave
By Pete on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Recently purchased an Enclave CXL AWD. Tremendous car and we are very pleased. Great comfort. Great ride. Lots of safety features. We were worried about gas mileage. Once we got used to the fact that this car is smoother and quicker than the car it replaced, we went a little lighter on the gas at lights and signs. Went from about 14 mpg in suburban / urban driving to 18 over 3 tanks of gas. Hopefully it will continue to improve.

Enclave the beast
By captalvinscott on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the most comfortable SUV I've ever driven plus the space and easy method of letting down the seats are awesome.

Great Comfort
By Great Vehicle on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have looked at many different crossovers as we have a very specific need for vehicle height and are demanding on comfort. The interior is very nice and a definite upgrade in quality from what I remember GM products to have. The ride is extremely smooth and very quiet! I would have to say I prefer the ride and comfort of this over our Lincoln and the price was even lower. Could not beat the service I received at the dealership either

VERY NICE CAR
By adt on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had many cars in our 40 yrs of marriage this might be the best purchased a 2011 infinity qx56 had it 2k mi and could not wait to get rid of it this is very very nice quiet luxury drives great

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Buick Enclave in NJ is:

$221 per month*