Used 2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Can't be a luxury car. Only ordinary
By BYS1435

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Good for ride, commute ever day, worse AC, bad mechanical and electrical.
It is Only ordinary car, and it can't be in the "Entry Level" luxury car. Buy other brands instead, and stay away with this junk buster.

DO NOT BUY
By ROGER GIROIR

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

HAD TO CHANGE MOTOR MOUNTS TWICE IN CAR. A/C BROKE IN FIRST MONTH. OVERPRICED. BEEN IN THE SHOP OVER TWENTY TIMES AND GMC DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.

Do Not Buy a Buick
By Leaks

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2011 Buick Enclave with 113,000 miles: A/C has never worked properly, the car body leaks water into the interior when it rains, the suspension is noisy, the car has been in the shop multiple times with less than crappy support from the local dealer but I see where that customer care support comes from when I called the Buick hot line and was a given a number to document our call with no resolution to the problem.

Make a mistake going from my Tahoe to this
By Anna S

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I gave up my Tahoe to go to this because my two older children had moved out of the house and I did not need such a large vehicle.
I intended on keeping this car for many years and giving it my daughter when she started driving. It has been in the shop with so many
issues we now intend on trading it in next year and going back to a Tahoe. We have had problems from the motor mount, the drive train,
the axle bearings and several other things. Thank goodness we had bought an extended warranty so we have not had much out of pocket
cost. The Buick dealership has been very nice and apologetic about all the problems. It is a comfortable car but it is not as comfortable as
I feel it should be.

scary
By staugustine1

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Buick for about two and a half years now and love just about everything about it.
It is comfortable, responsive, hold lots of people and things.
My only concern is about six months ago my "service air bag" light came on.
So I promptly took it to the dealer where they had it for several days and repaired the faulty piece.
While I was there I asked the service tech if the airbags would still work if the light was on and he told me NONE of the airbags would have worked in a crash.

The light came back on again today so I am bringing it back to the dealership to have it fixed for a second time. This is not some thing that I find acceptable in a 2 1/2 year old car.

Fix the airbags. This is a common safety feature in our cars and it is unacceptable to have this many problems with them. There is no reason why Buick should not be able to get this simple safety feature from malfunctioning. Airbags have been around since 1986. Get it together Buick! (A friend recently got rid of hers because she had it serviced four times for the same problem!)