2011 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
scary
By staugustine1 on 08/12/13 19:55 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Buick for about two and a half years now and love just about everything about it. It is comfortable, responsive, hold lots of people and things. My only concern is about six months ago my "service air bag" light came on. So I promptly took it to the dealer where they had it for several days and repaired the faulty piece. While I was there I asked the service tech if the airbags would still work if the light was on and he told me NONE of the airbags would have worked in a crash. The light came back on again today so I am bringing it back to the dealership to have it fixed for a second time. This is not some thing that I find acceptable in a 2 1/2 year old car.

So far so good.
By rafanna on 12/02/11 06:07 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Buick for about 7 months now. I like and I am happy I bought it. I do miss my Tahoe everyday though. It was more comforable and the radio was far more supreme than the one in the Enclave. It get about 19 miles to the gallon on average only about 3 more mile than my Tahoe. I do love and enjoy the bluetooth that has great clarity and the sunroof. Over all I am happy, but will go back to a Tahoe probably in a few years.

Enclave Seats Poorly Designed for Booster Seats
By lbardel on 09/16/11 11:44 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2nd & 3rd row seats are almost impossible to buckle using backless &"with-backs" toddler booster seats (infant car seats w/5-point harness are ok). The latch at bottom of the seat does not budge & presses against the booster so tightly, you'll rub your knuckles raw trying to get the buckle in....also, the buckle is slightly angled making things even more difficult. I transport four 5-year-olds to Kndgarten & not one of them can buckle in......I bought 3 different brands of boosters, & nothing helps. There's just not enough room on the seat for the booster to fit against the latch. Buick suggested a belt extender; Buick later said NOT to use extender; they are perplexed for solution.

Could Be the Best SUV
By paulie10 on 06/15/11 18:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of my new 2011 Enclave. I looked at many SUV type vehicles and kept coming back to the Buick it has real seats for adults in the 2nd row, they also slide forward and back for more rear or leg room. Cargo space in the back is very adequate as well. Leather, fit and finish is as good as any. Ride and quietness of the cabin interior is far better than most. The V6 pulls like a V8 with power to spare. The looks are curvey,sporty and apealing. To save some grief while at the dealer have them activate for you On Star, and have them install the Navigation Disc. In case there is a problem. Fuel Mileage is as posted not bad not great. Around 20 MPG So far I am pleased with the Enclave

Encore Enclave
By steves1961 on 05/10/11 18:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This our second Enclave. Our first was a 2008. Best Crossover on the Market. Handles well, plenty of interior Room for the family. Great quality and ride. Toatlly satisified with the Enclave .

A Happy Buyer
By xhbjjfdl212 on 03/11/11 19:43 PM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Everything good so far at 3000 miles. Could not be more happy with this Crossover. Time will tell the reliability, but as of today, it is worth every penny!

Love it!
By allanfam4 on 12/31/10 05:20 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Have only had my new Enclave for one week, but already love it. My husband surprised me with a Cyber Gray CXL-1 for Christmas. Several months ago, we test drove the Traverse, Enclave, Mazda CX-9, and Honda Pilot. I told him that when we were ready to purchase, I definately wanted the Enclave. Previoiusly had a 2003 Trailblazer EXT, which I also loved, but after 8 years and 100,000 miles, I was ready for something that had all the newest features (including safety features). The ride is incredibly smooth and quiet, and it is extremely comfortable. Already took it on a three hour road trip, and we were all comfortable. Got about 20 MPG on the highway and have gotten 18 in town.

Comfort Extraordinaire
By Kurt on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We are in our third week of Enclave ownership and have never been as impressed with a vehicle as we are with our 2011 CX-L1 White Diamond. Every trip we taken in it, from the jaunt to the grocery to the long distance trip, has been a pleasure. Buick is back! Have not owned a Buick since 1995, been driving Hondas, but I am glad to say I am back in a Buick.

Buick Enclave dream machine
By Texas Driver on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After so many years of owning Japanese designed cars I decided it was time to try American cars again. Finally the American auto makers are back on track with terrific and extremely competitive products! The Buick Enclave is a beautifully designed and built car, it has all the bells and great technology along with superb driving comfort! Perfect for my family and flexible in design to meet my needs (somewhere between a car and a pickup with a minivan thrown in is basically what I needed). Excellent styling in and out. Excellent layout. EXCEPTIONAL ride! More power than I expected and so so on MPG, looks like it's around 17 to 18 around town. Top 5 star safety rating -it's a WOW!

Buick Enclave is Great!
By trw on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my Acura MDX for the 2011 Enclave. I was planning on another MDX but needed a little more interior room with 3 kids. The Enclave offers so many more features than the MDX for less money. It is my "minivan in disguise." The interior is much like a minivan, but with a really attractive exterior SUV / crossover appearance. It is spacious and comfortable, very quiet and smooth to drive. I would highly recommend this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Buick Enclave in VA is:

$133 per month*