Like it, BUT.....
By buick owner on
2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This car has a lot gong for it. I purchased it because I wanted a seven seater vehicle, with an aisle down the middle, that wasn't a minivan. My prior car was a Mercedes R500 which I loved, but felt I needed more storage room and additional seating capacity. Compared to the ride of the Mercedes, driver seat comfort and handling in the snow this car doesn't compare. The Enclave does have a superior navigation and entertainment package, as well as, heating and cooled seats. I think the biggest drawback to the Enclave is the transmission on a incline. The car rolls back or forward when on a hill, almost as if you were in a manual transmission vehicle, when you take your foot of the break.
Favorite Features
Rear camera, Entertainment package, 7 seats, axillary jacks for IPODS, heated and cooled seats. Remote start.
Suggested Improvements
Hill-start Assist (feature on mercedes benz) which prevents vehicle rollback when taking off from a stop on an incline. Dome light for middle and back seats so driver can switch a light on and see rear passengers in the dark. More thigh support in drivers seat. Rain sensing wipers.