2010 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: From S Class to Enclave

2010 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Review

From S Class to Enclave
By RosieNM on

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased a brand new S430 in 2003 and I started 2010 with looking at all our options for a new car. We needed more seating but were not willing to give up that luxury feel. My husband and I went in to test drive a Denali and the salesman showed us the Enclave. My husband, family and I realized this was the perfect car for our family of 7. The 7 passenger, sliding seating is so functional & the styling and comfort are on par with Mercedes. Having spent $80000.00 on the Mercedes, we felt spending $46000.00 on the fully loading AWD Enclave was a bargain. We are so proud to be driving American!

Extremely,quiet ride, sliding middle seats, entertainment system, overall great styling in exterior and interior that is so "unboxy".

Small, rubber protrusion on driver door that was missed on quality control check. Wish passenger could watch dvd while driving w/out aftermarket kit.