2010 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Amazingly Quiet
By Rich on 02/08/10 00:06 AM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the Enclave because we often drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, and need something more comfortable for the long drive. We are amazed on how quiet and comfortable it is. The engine is very strong and never has to struggle to go up the hills. Passing is very easy as well. You only have to press the accelerator lightly to get a quick response.

I love my SUV!
By Charlie on 02/05/10 07:22 AM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was indecisive in choice. Acadia, Traverse, Murano and Enclave were my top 4. Value for price paid made me select the Enclave hands down. Acadia was second, but for $550 more it was a no brainer for the luxury SUV. The quiet ride is so impressive, as well as the power. My only disappointment is the cargo room (lack of) when the 3rd row is in use. Where is my spare tire??? lol I still can't find it! My only problem is that I cannot fix why my FOB doesn't recall my driver's seat and side mirrors.

Love it!!!
By Love it!! on 02/03/10 10:23 AM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car, after so many months of research this is it! I am in love with this car, I use to own a Mercedez and was looking for an affordable yet luxurious crossover and found this, you will not be disappointed, the rides are quiet and smooth, love the style and all the luxury inside and out. Thank you Buick!

Like it, BUT.....
By buick owner on 01/10/10 17:57 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car has a lot gong for it. I purchased it because I wanted a seven seater vehicle, with an aisle down the middle, that wasn't a minivan. My prior car was a Mercedes R500 which I loved, but felt I needed more storage room and additional seating capacity. Compared to the ride of the Mercedes, driver seat comfort and handling in the snow this car doesn't compare. The Enclave does have a superior navigation and entertainment package, as well as, heating and cooled seats. I think the biggest drawback to the Enclave is the transmission on a incline. The car rolls back or forward when on a hill, almost as if you were in a manual transmission vehicle, when you take your foot of the break.

Almost the Perfect Crossover
By vmi88grad on 01/07/10 16:55 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We test drove this car in 2008 when we needed a new family car. For those with a family of 4 or less, this car will be excellent. For a family of 5 with luggage, this vehicle is entirely too small. In 2008 we chose the top of the line Chrysler Town and Country 4.0 limited, which had far more space, and at that time even better acceleration. Since 2008 the Buick has improved the power of the engine and transmission is now smoother. The 2010 Enclave is a pleasure to drive. Smooth quite ride, good acceleration at all speeds, solid handling for a large vehicle, great turning radius, and elegant look. There is plenty of leg room for adults in all three rows of this car. Handles well in snow.

Nice Car - Not Carseat Friendly
By pabhs01 on 01/07/10 12:20 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I like the way this car drives and handles. I am extremely disappointed at how this car is not family friendly for young children. I have 2 children in carseats and 1 in a high back booster. We got the bucket seats in the 2nd row to make it easier to get to the 3rd row for my oldest(booster). The 2 Britax carseats are installed in the second row. They were very difficult to install satisfactorily because the car headrests are not adjustable or removable and are tilted forward. The bases of the carseats do not sit flat on the seat no matter how it is positioned. The booster in the 3rd row covers the seat belt clip in every position - they are very narrow. Not a family friendly interior!

2010 Buick CX Enclave
By Mary Ann Cosper on 01/05/10 14:42 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful comfortable car, but do not believe fuel mileage sticker like I did--15/20 is all you get. I am very, very disappointed. My Ford and Toyota got exactly or better than sticker. Shame on GM for not doing better. Now I am stuck with an expensive car that gets poor mileage-exactly what I did not want. I thought the car makers were required to put exact mileage on window stickers. Temple,Texas

Impressed with my Enclave!
By Caballero'57 on 12/23/09 23:13 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After owning a series of high end luxury sedans (BMW, Jag XJL and Cadillac) a growing family necessitated the move to an SUV. After much research, the Enclave was the best combination of space, seating, style, luxury and quality. No disappointments after the first 1100 miles. This is the quietest car I have ever owned-- quieter than my $72,000 Jaguar XJL! The fit and finish is as good as BMW or Lexus. The Enclave rides and handles like a luxury car, not an SUV. The Enclave is a tremendous value when compared to others.

As good as my marks, not too sure
By calpilot on 12/18/09 17:51 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great Car, very versatile and looks great. We own a white tricoat and the big problem is the metallic plastic bumper paint chips easily. No dice on getting touch up paint from dealer. We were told that vendors are holding back afraid of GM's financial position and they (vendors) don't want to get caught making products for a bankrupt company. Read other reviews around the internet about all parts for repairs being on long back orders because of limited vendor parts. So far all we are in need of is touch up paint, keeping our fingers crossed that will be all.

Mature Owner's Critique
By Sebert Jenkins on 12/16/09 13:08 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Did not care for 20" wheels when I first saw the vehicle, first thought-OMG, they are huge! After 6 weeks and not much choice I like them. Been 9 years since I bought a new car so subjected to lots of techie changes, especially the Navigation Package that had not been updated to my State so getting weird directions. Overall I find the vehicle overpowering with use of Plastic, even the grill; I'm sure this is done to reduce weight & cost. The interior is where my major complaints are: Cannot position steering wheel for clear view of dash, "Driver's Info Center" no compass or Instant Mileage Indicator, Clock too small, no digital speed, no secure gas cap, no glove compartment lite.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$134 per month*