2010 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Buick Enclave
By Mike on 05/12/10 17:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Extremely happy with this vehicle thus far. Initially, I laughed at my wife when she brought this vehicle to my attention as a long term family vehicle, plus its a "Buick". Time will tell if Buick has truly revamped this brand and if they can compete with the long term reliability of Lexus, Toyota, and Honda. For now we are extremely happy with the interior and exterior luxury and features.

Buick Enclave
By donna miles on 05/05/10 11:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After owning my Enclave for only 2 months, it went into lock down mode, i had to have it towed to the nearest dealership. I was 1 hour away from home and this was very inconvienent. onstar got a tow service quite fast and found out after 3 days in the shop that there was a short in the wiring behind the passenger seat..The battery is hidden inside of the vehicle and that is also a big problem. On a positive note, I do enjoy driving the vehicle and love the way it looks. I think it is well made and pray that i don't have any more problems like this one again...

Amazing
By Frank on 05/05/10 06:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Overall amazing SUV. Ride is very comfortable, holds a lot of people/luggage. Friends still can't believe how nice and luxurious it feels inside. The articulating headlights are amazing--make this car look like a spaceship when starting at night.

Only 16 MPG
By V8A on 04/29/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love the car just do not love the MPG it is giving me. I know it is a heavier car but they should at least give you 18 MPG. Extra weight hurts. Turning on the A/C hurts. If I do both, it only give me 15 MPG. how sad. It looks great exterior and interior, but the MPG are horrible. They should do better.

Quiet and comfortable
By Ken on 04/20/10 20:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As comfortable and quiet as our Lexus RX with more room. Love the seating and the Navigation/Audio system. Bluetooth hands free phone very convenient. Fuel economy near low end of city/hwy range and it doesn't have the pickup of the Lexus. Of course, it's also 10k less than Lexus. Never had OnStar before and it's a definite plus with downloadable directions to Nav system. Love the black exterior but only when it's clean.

Enclave - Room to Roam
By SLOJO on 04/14/10 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Ladies Love the Enclave, which replaces a 2010 Toyota Highlander (Wife worried/daughter new driver/TRUST was not there) Glad to be back in a US car. There is room for my ___ and all the other stuff we haul. Ride is smooth, peppy and confident with appropriate credit to the Enclave's Wide Stance. Trim and fit are excellent. Quiet ride. Exterior appearance is great. One trip so far and it was enjoyable but would like a little more driver leg room.

Our new family Enclave
By FrozenTundra on 03/25/10 18:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I have 3 children ages 5, 2, infant and we have previously owned a Town & Country as well as a VW Tourag. We test drove just about all vehicles that seat a family of our size and hands down we enjoyed the Enclave the best. The ride is wonderful and my wife and I fight to drive the Enclave (over the BMW 745Li). The ride is sturdy but sporty and the interior is very quiet and comfortable especially for a crossover type vehicle. Despite some complaints I read during our vehicle research I find the turning radius and overall maneuverability to be excellent. The Enclave takes the many railroad tracks in the area with ease and the electronics features in the Enclave are fantastic.

Great Vehicle
By Marc on 02/28/10 18:31 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a month ago, so far great vehicle. Bought Cocoa Mist FWD CXL-2, hard color to find. DVD player works great for the kids, seats move easily (my 5 year old can move them). ONstar is a great feature. Fuel economy could be better,but it's exactly what the sticker says, so really can't complain. Couple of snows so far and it has performed as well as our Jeep. We are starting to see why we are seeing more and more of these on the roads and know why.

Sinking floor
By bstevens on 02/24/10 12:47 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my car. I feel great driving it. It handles so well.

Very Nice Vehicle
By bayerjv01 on 02/20/10 19:47 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had this 7 months now and it has been very reliable. More than adequate power, very comfortable and quiet. Fuel economy is good for a vehicle of this size configured to seat 7. I wish I got the AWD version - too easy to spin the tires on the FWD. Using mapquest and sending it to your GPS via Onstar is cool. Rear entertainment system has been well utilized. The power lift gate works well and I don't know if I would want an SUV without one again.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick Enclave in VA is:

$127 per month*