2010 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Just as Good as My Excellent 2008
By E. Nicklas on 08/03/10 18:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had a 2008 and this one is just as good. Like the handling, performance and quality. It seems to turn a lot of heads for a car that is not really a new model. Many people complain of fuel mileage. I get 18-19 overall and 22.6 at 75 MPH. I doubt that many cars this big that will haul 7 with comfort will do this good.

What a Rush to drive a Buick Enclave
By joe ciccone on 08/03/10 11:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle, fun to drive, very comfortable. Drove from Montreal QC. to Hallandale FL. and back in 15 days. very powerful on highway. excellent acceleration smooth ride and very very low road noice. Averaged 21 MPG at 80 MPH. Enclave is a huge vehicle and you do not feel tired after driving 14 hours a day. Drove through 100 degree heat, AC. worked well. drove in heavy rain and in foggy mountain conditions and had no problems. 18 wheeler truckers do not intimidate. What a rush.

Electrical Issues
By Darlene on 07/26/10 15:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased my 2010 Buick Enclave in August of 2010 with less than 100 miles. Enjoyed it until recently when the electronics started to fail. While driving the dash would fail and the a/c would stop cooling. Now it fails to crank off on on and the dealership states there is nothing wrong with it!

Lack of good service
By ejk on 07/23/10 08:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Like the ride of the car, that is when it is running. Have brought the car in seven times over the first six months. Service has no idea how to fix the electrical problems with the car and GM has provided no help. Examples; turn the car off and remove the key yet the car keeps on running. Check engine light goes on and the best service can say is make sure you replace the cap when refueling tank. Parking brake light and sound keeps going off even though I never even use the parking break.

Front seats and rear deck poor for $47K]
By Dan on 07/23/10 03:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2010 Enclave--The front seats are not comfortable. They are hard and lack enough plushness and fullness. On along trip they get hard on your bottom. We have to carry a small pillow for some comfort.The passenger side will let the passenger slide forward out of the seat. It also lacks the eight way tilts as the driver side and creates leg cramps after a while.The head rests will not adjust and hits the back of a passengers head who's a shorter person. The rear deck lid fails to close many times when using the clicker or the manual electric button. It will go down part of ths way then jump back up. You have to finally push it shut by hand hoping it will latch. The next day it may work correctly.

Great
By Joel on 07/09/10 10:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This Enclave was delivered with no flaws. Excellent. Good power. 23 mpg on the road is very nice. Drives well in bad weather--snow, ice and wet. Great traction. The ride is both elegant and handling is responsive (surprising so)-- even on mountain curves. The comfort makes cross country trips easy. Love the tight turning radius. It's a keeper.

Good Enough for Seconds
By Bob on 07/02/10 20:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded my '08 Enclave on a new '10 model. Looks exactly the same, handles the same, and is just as pleasurable as the '08. I put 50K miles on the first one, and enjoyed every one of them. Three round trips between Idaho and my winter home in Florida, and I'm looking forward to the next one. I've owned a lot of new cars - BMW, Porsche, Nissan, Chrysler, Ford and GM - and the Enclave is by far the best yet.

Buick Enclave CXL2 FWD
By Mike on 06/13/10 16:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased vehicle 4 months ago. Since then, exhaust system had to be replaced due to a harmonic vibration that could be heard while accelerating. Vehicle delivered with imperfections in paint (Tri-Coat Color). Two bubbles are visible and GM is still deciding as to whether the entire left side of vehicle will be repainted or take a chance that there is no air beneath bubble. Engine has a rough idle and is loud compared to foreign vehicles I've owned. Vehicle oversteers somewhat.

Well rounded family vehicle
By brucemaz1 on 06/11/10 09:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As a family of 5, we had a base Nissan Armada which we liked, but decided we needed more features and better gas mileage. Looked at CX9 among others. The look of the Enclave beats all- comers in our opinion. The technology is extensive and the warranty is solid. Only had it a short while, but very happy so far. Only issue is idle is set so low, it can roll back a bit on inclines when taking off if you delay hitting the gas - simple awareness addresses the issue and it likely lends to the decent fuel economy. Super quiet. During delivery we did not know it was running while sitting in it. Drives smoothly.

From S Class to Enclave
By RosieNM on 05/15/10 12:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased a brand new S430 in 2003 and I started 2010 with looking at all our options for a new car. We needed more seating but were not willing to give up that luxury feel. My husband and I went in to test drive a Denali and the salesman showed us the Enclave. My husband, family and I realized this was the perfect car for our family of 7. The 7 passenger, sliding seating is so functional & the styling and comfort are on par with Mercedes. Having spent $80000.00 on the Mercedes, we felt spending $46000.00 on the fully loading AWD Enclave was a bargain. We are so proud to be driving American!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$134 per month*