Used 2010 Buick Enclave CXL1 SUV Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Buick Enclave SUV

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Love this vehicle
By Kristy

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very comfortable ride and roomy. I wish the back seats would recline a little more but overall I love this vehicle.

Expensive POS
By A. Williams

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had nothing but problems. I had to have the timing chain on the motor fixed 2700.00, which is a known problem with the GM motors, the left catalyic converter and the Y pipe replaced 2000.00, both cv joints replaced 450.00 and the AC doesnot work but I cannot have that issue repaired right now. Stay away from GM products unless you like to pay for cars that look pretty in your driveway but wont stay running.

Comfort and Classy
By Enclave Love

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love my Enclave. This has been a great vehicle for me. Love the AWD and traction control. Only real issues have been the many recalls. Dealerships have been wonderful to fix, but too many.

vacation killer
By Paul Urnise

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

You will more than likely have costly air conditioning issues in excess of 1,100
When you will need it most like perhaps your dream vacation, it will more than likely fail you. Tried to drive it to Florida from Missouri and we made it to Tennessee and what do you know, electrical issues. Ruined our dream vacation. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, and when I say elsewhere I mean stay away from GM products.

Not your Grandfather's Buick
By dmck92

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is an awesome car all around. We have 3 children and need the third row. This car has plenty of room, drives quiet and rides like a dream. Real luxurious inside. My brother said it looks just like a Lexus inside. All the needed bells and whistles. My wife was not interested, because of the name Buick. She wanted a Volvo XC90. Then she drove the enclave and loved it. She tells me everyday how much she loves her new car. If your kids are growing and its time to dump the mini, this is a great luxury family car.

Auto liftgate, integrated blue tooth voice phone dialing, rear back up camera and alarm, XM radio, On- star, dash styling, large wheels and Michellin tires.

Only one - move the position of the emergency foot brake down one inch.