Used 2010 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Expensive POS
By A. Williams

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had nothing but problems. I had to have the timing chain on the motor fixed 2700.00, which is a known problem with the GM motors, the left catalyic converter and the Y pipe replaced 2000.00, both cv joints replaced 450.00 and the AC doesnot work but I cannot have that issue repaired right now. Stay away from GM products unless you like to pay for cars that look pretty in your driveway but wont stay running.

Expensive [non-permissible content removed]
By will not provide this information

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My Enclave now has at least six recalls and at least one was a recall on a recall. Check engine light comes on frequently in cold weather due to misfires. Dealer told me to start adding a fuel cleaner every 3000 miles ($16 a pop). Several times I have replaced some type of computer parts (EBCM will not communicate with PCM, ECM lost communication with EBCM). Replaced both front and rear rotors just after warranty expired. Catalytic converter replaced at 68,000 but was covered. Pressure sensors inside the wheel went bad. Dealer wanted to charge me $90 apiece for ignition coils which I found on line for under $50. Rear liftgate made a terrible noise while going up, told by dealer that was normal, so I cleaned the shafts and constantly oiled, two years later they came out with a recall on those. Only get about 1100 miles to a quart of oil, one dealer said that is normal, another said should be 1800 until they started testing, then agreed with other dealer when they found out it was in the low range. Wife overpaid for what she thought would be a nice vehicle, and can't afford the loss on a trade.

Comfort and Classy
By Enclave Love

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love my Enclave. This has been a great vehicle for me. Love the AWD and traction control. Only real issues have been the many recalls. Dealerships have been wonderful to fix, but too many.

vacation killer
By Paul Urnise

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

You will more than likely have costly air conditioning issues in excess of 1,100
When you will need it most like perhaps your dream vacation, it will more than likely fail you. Tried to drive it to Florida from Missouri and we made it to Tennessee and what do you know, electrical issues. Ruined our dream vacation. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, and when I say elsewhere I mean stay away from GM products.

my 2010 Buick Enclave totaled in electrical fire
By fire5

2010 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have an attorney because of all the electrical failures. Then last night as I was driving home the car shut off and went up in flames.