Enclave To Many Problems to List
By veryunhappy4 on
2009 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Without going into great detail, I’ll list some of the problems with my 2009 Enclave. Power steering went out parts where changed, Timing belt was adjusted then replaced, Transmission adjusted at least twice, Car rolls backward in drive, (Unable to be corrected) per GMC, Engine problems, A/C smells musty, later: A/C working properly, Shorted out turning signal and reverse light, Sun roof leak, Exterior doors-laminate peeling off, Bench seatbelt locks and can’t be used, Paint peeling off of buttons of radio and a/c controls, Very loud cabin noise when back windows are down, these are some of the issues I can think of off of the top of my head. I stopped counting my return trips to the repa
Favorite Features
Over all look of the car. Reverse camera, heated and cooled front seats, Nav, On Star, Blue Tooth
Suggested Improvements
Extend the warranty for the lift of the car!
By cassidy5
on 08/28/12 08:43 AM (PDT)

Were you able to have the Paint peeling off of buttons of radio and a/c controls? My 2010 Enclave is in the shop again for steering and applique bubbling on outside window fames and my raido panal looks awful with the peeling. The service manager said only way to fix is to replace the whole radio.

By wobcf
on 04/01/13 13:38 PM (PDT)

2009 Enclave, let me also list my repairs thus far. The engine has been out 3 times. Timing chain/gears Power steering pump I don't remember what the 3rd time was for. Stabilizer system light comes on rendering cruise control and full power useless. They just reset the computer. Tomorrow will fix the ball joints. Front end sounds like it's falling out. Vibration like a worn out u-joint. All these repairs GM had put out bulletins on. I love the car, but it is indeed a lemon. 55000 miles and I have replaced things that I've never had to replace until over 100,000 .. Had to purchase an extended warranty, $138 dollars a month, or $2800 outright. I am retired and on a fixed income, so now all the "lemon" repairs cost $100. Does anyone else have $100 just lying around to spend on their car bi-monthly. I think there should be a lifetime warranty issued for those of us who have had problems. I can't afford to trade it in, not enough to make a new car payment. GM you've really done it this time. I talked to the dealership owner and he says he sympathizes but his hands are tied. Don't know why but that was the answer.