2009 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Quiet Ride

2009 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Quiet Ride
By libby on

2009 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Having three young boys to drive around to activities, I racked up over 130,000 miles on a Ford Expedition. My husband and I decided it was time to buy a new car. We needed a large enough car to to hold the five of us. And this time I wanted a car with a quiet ride, better gas mileage, sunroof, plus all the bells and whistles. After test driving numerous cars, I fell in love with the Enclave's quiet and smooth ride. My kids love the sunroof, and comfortable bucket seats. GM got it right, right, right! OnStar is fun to use, the headlights, back-up camera,and 19 inch wheels are a bonus too. I test drove many crossover vehicles, and I can't rave enough about this car.

OnStar feature allows the driver to press a button and tell the operator the address and they route you. The headlights allow for greater visibility. Seats have lumbar support. Third row seats fold down plus you have the trunk space. The interior is so quiet! Roomy cabin.

My only suggestion is improve gas mileage. But on the upside, safety is more of a concern for me. The car has a solid, heavy feel than some of the other crossover's I test drove. As a mom with three children that is more important to me than gas mileage.