Buick Hit It Out Of The Park
By Red Jewel Enclave on
2009 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
The Buick Enclave is a thoughtfully designed vehicle that is beautiful in every way. The exterior styling with the Red Jewel tintcoat is stunning against the chrome finishings. We chose the cashmere leather with cocoa accents, which sets off the luxurious tone of the interior. The Edmund's editor doesn't like the interior 'bling', but we love it. On a recent road trip, we averaged 22mpg. With city driving mixed in we are seeing an overall average of 19mpg, so we are very satisfied with the fuel economy. No other SUV comes close to this one in terms of comfort, quietness and luxury features. My other car is a Cadillac and all I want do now is drive the Enclave (but the wife won't let me).
Favorite Features
Bluetooth is awesome. You can pair 5 phones to the car. Automatically switches to the next phone if the primary on is not present. Turn by turn directions is a great feature. The center console in the 2nd row. Backup camera, and the articulating headlamps, which are so cool at night. Everything!
Suggested Improvements
Automatic transmission is plenty peppy, but does "hunt" at times for the right gear, but not to distraction in my opinion.