2009 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: A Buick is better than a Lexus

2009 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

A Buick is better than a Lexus????
By Paulinroswell on

2009 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

So far, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I was hesitant to even consider it because I wanted the RX350 but my wife heard that this Buick was worth considering. I hate to admit I am ever wrong but the Enclave is by far the better vehicle than the Lexus in every way after test driving both twice (I was really trying to convince myself that the Buick was worse the first time). It gets good fuel economy, has great luxury features I want, safety features have no equal, and is made by the most dependable brand this year! I never thought I would go back to an American car but if they continue to make vehicles like this, I will never leave! Kudos to Buick! BTW...I am 35 in a Buick!?!

Favorite Features

The ride quality and the comments I get from everyone who sees my Enclave...Onstar (lifesaver), Fuel economy, DVD headrests, Very happy with the entire vehicle!

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy is good for this size vehicle (3rows) but maybe a hybrid would make it insane....think RX400 killer...this vehicle suprisingly killed the RX350's image in my mind, so why not have Buick kills it's Hybrid brother....