2009 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
Never though I would drive a Buick
By mark on 05/23/09 20:15 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We narrowed our choice down to the Audi Q7, Acura MDX and finally bought an 2009 Enclave CXL AWD (Carbon Black). We truly love the car. Very roomy. Great design. Super quiet. Handling very good for an SUV. The third row comfortable for three. We are a family of four. GM did a good job on this car. This is an excellent SUV Crossover that should be striving to be the best in every category, it has that kind of potential. There is need for some tweaking, such as real wood, better MPG and throttle response/shift adjustment. I would highly suggest the Enclave to anyone looking for a solid, well designed SUV.

A Pleasant Drive
By Better Buy Buick on 05/23/09 12:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered our Enclave as we did not want a lot of the options on cars the dealer had on his lot. We have been extremely well pleased for the most part. We travel with our dog and there is room for the crate plus luggage. Last fall we traveled from Michigan to Boston and got 31-33 mpg on the New York Thruway traveling at the 65 mph speed limit. Coming home on both the Thruway and side trips we averaged 28 mph. Don't know what we get around town. We liked the styling inside and out which is what attracted us to the car after doing much research. Two of our neighbors were so impressed with the car they bought one themselves. One of them traded in a newer Lincoln cross over.

NICE!
By Wiggs on 05/21/09 08:31 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First drove an Enclave in September, when I first started thinking of a new vehicle. I drove the Buick, the Acadia, Honda Pilot, Outlook, Highlander and Ford Escape. The Enclave was like steering butter. Oh so smooth. It is a very classy and comfortable vehicle with room to spare. It is unbelievably quiet and the drive is smooth. I bought 3 weeks ago. Got a beautiful vehicle at a very good price and enjoy getting behind the wheel every day!

A Truly Awesome Vehicle
By LakeErieDriver on 05/04/09 06:33 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car. It is the ultimate family vehicle and still offers style and comfort like in an upscale SUV. Pricing is high though, ours stickered just over $50k. We went from a 2007 Chrysler Aspen (full- size) and don't miss any space. Fuel Economy is great, we average about 18 city, 24 highway, sometimes even better! Very Luxurious, after all it's a Buick!

Oh!!!!!!!!!! what a smooth ride.
By Jim Evans on 05/02/09 10:15 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have always owned Yukons' but the ride of this Enclave,is so GREAT. Quiet !!!!! I can hear people in third row seat with no problem. So much fun.

Awesome Ride for Wassems
By Rob Wassem on 04/30/09 13:32 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've not owned a GM since my 69 Camero when I was a senior in high school...what a change! I've owned several large SUVs over the past 10 years including a MB GL450 recently. The Enclave is far superior to he MB 350, 450, or 550 and half he price! The ride is brilliant, the pick up is perfect, and the finish is right ON! My family and I love the car/suv..not sure what to call it - crossover:) If you are in the market for a new crossover buy the Enclave as I did the research for months and nothing compares if you require seating for 7 - 0% financing was icing on the cake!

New Car
By Happy on 04/27/09 17:09 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I sent in a review and wanted people to know the outcome. I am the gentleman that had a problem with the motor @1500 mile and hoped GM stood behind its product. They replaced the vehicle with a new one exactly the way we ordered the first. Hudson Buick GMC was exceptional thru the whole ordeal. Great vehicle you will love the ride. Did from day one!!!!!

Consider a Buick
By Lovemybuick on 04/27/09 09:33 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I found the consumer reviews very helpful so I decided I should give my experience. I looked at Toyota Highlander(no 60/40 split 3rd row)and Acura MDX (2nd row of seats do not move adjust for back passagers). I kept coming back to the Buick. This crossover is so quiet, it is riding in your living room. We have already driven it on a long road trip and had no complaints. The dealership was wonderful to work with and gave us a great price.

Best large crossover (by far)
By luv my enclave on 04/20/09 16:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First let me say that I drove all the competition (MDX, Pilot, RX350, Highlander, CX-9, etc) and none can compare to the Enclaves combination of MPG, horse power, interior space, and fit/finish. We just couldn't be happier with our new Enclave. It simply blows away the competition. Hopefully it is not too late for GM, but they finally got it right with this Buick. If status appeal of the nameplate is not your top priority when buying a large crossover SUV, the Buick Enclave will be the natural choice.

Great Experience
By Denid on 04/19/09 07:32 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the Buick Enclave CXL A.W.D. with the Driver Confidence package,the Luxury package,entertainment package #1 with an after market drop down D.V.D. player,all for $42,500.00. I had researched for two months and test driven the Acura,Mercedes,Ford Flex and a Chevy Lumina.I feel that I have a really great value in the Enclave. It is truly a beautiful vehicle that's so much fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$115 per month*