2009 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: 1st Class all the way

2009 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

1st Class all the way
By Yellow Jacket Fan on

2009 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was growing tired of my Ford Explorer, even though it was only 4 years old. It was starting to cost me money in repairs, and it was becoming a rattle trap. I wanted an upscale vehicle that would seat at least 7 passengers comfortably for hauling kids, but that would still seat adults comfortably in all 3 rows, and would still have some cargo room with the 3rd row up. I didnít want a mini-van, so I thought I would be stuck with a large SUV like a Suburban or an Expedition, but then I found the Enclave. Looks great, drives great, rides great, and has nice appointments inside and out. I have 6000 miles on it, and have not had a single issue with looks or performance.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seating for adults as well as kids in all 3 rows, reasonable cargo space even with 3rd row up, great bluetooth integration, nice audio system, luxury look and feel inside and out

Suggested Improvements

Improved rear visibility, include the roof rack cross bars (seems cheap to include the roof rack but not the cross bars), improved gas mileage (although the mpg is not bad for a vehicle of this size and weight)