2009 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
re-calibrate your tranny.
By charlie on 03/18/10 20:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is short and sweet.I love my enclave.Love the looks, ride, comfort,and all the extras.Was not crazy about tranny shifting so much. Checked around and found out that your dealer can change something on the computer and your car won't shift as much. Didn't take long to do and it sure makes a difference. I think there is a bulletin put out by Buick if your dealer wants to know about it. All you guys with tranny stories, check it out.It does make a difference. It won't shift as much. I hope this helps.

Great ride
By don on 03/02/10 10:52 AM (PST)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle after I read 50 reviews and some test drives. Other folks have done a great job of describing the joys of an Enclave. I have experienced mileage as high as 28 on flat road 55mph and no traffic. Typical on interstate at 70 is 23-24 if you keep your foot steady. 2 complaints- tires extremely noisy on some roads. I drive with both feet and periodically, if my foot is resting on the brake when I accelerate, the vehicle jumps. Have had a couple close calls. I now make sure my foot is off the brake. Dealer says my brake foot is confusing the throttle computer causing it to feed in more gas. One Toyota has same problem.

Awesome Ride for Wassems
By Rob Wassem on 04/30/09 13:32 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've not owned a GM since my 69 Camero when I was a senior in high school...what a change! I've owned several large SUVs over the past 10 years including a MB GL450 recently. The Enclave is far superior to he MB 350, 450, or 550 and half he price! The ride is brilliant, the pick up is perfect, and the finish is right ON! My family and I love the car/suv..not sure what to call it - crossover:) If you are in the market for a new crossover buy the Enclave as I did the research for months and nothing compares if you require seating for 7 - 0% financing was icing on the cake!

Excellent Vehicle!
By Brad on 03/08/09 10:46 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best vehicle my wife and I have purchased. THe quality is outstanding. A relative of ours had the 2008 Enclave CX and we couldn't wait to get rid of our Trailblazer to get one. It drives smoothly, is VERY quiet, and we enjoy the XM radio. We test drove the Mazda CX-9, the Toyota Rav4 and the Toyota Highlander. The Enclave CX came with the most "bells- and whistles" standard than any vehicle we looked at.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Buick Enclave Suv in VA is:

$115 per month*