2008 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Transmission problems

2008 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Transmission problems
By rowand on

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The transmission went on my enclave It only has 97k on it. Have been waiting over 4 wks for repair. Parts still not in! Unacceptable!
By null null
on 12/10/10 11:58 AM (PST)

2008 Enclave is a Pretty Joke!!!! Quality Does Not Exist, Even the GM Mechanics are in a Quardry about Repair!!! I am shaking all over about the comments mentioned... The first nightmare was the a/c; they informed me that it would take a 1 year to get the tools to fix the a/c. I wrote 11 letters; spoke with 9 Buick specialist in every country in the world (They should bring those jobs HOME/USA) to fix the a/c...it is fixed; but the comments state it will break down again and again...They come off the assembly line broke; they last 9months I am shaking, because the transmission is next.... The Cheap very Cheap accents in the car are WalMart Plastic, 5th rate Leather seatings; beauty & strong assets of this car, was a LI/e; within, all have fallen apart, starting with the visors, the trim and the cheap leather is totally heartbreaking; when you are still making a God-awful payment... for a car $40,000 plus. HELP, Who Can Help Us Out; I want to get rid of this beat down, because of all the problems that are forth coming. Never, Never, a Buick Again. All the GM representatives of Customer No Service Are 100% Brain Dead - The are legal Robbers; Selling a Defunct Product; We the Taxpayers of America Gave Them Money to Cheat & Jip Us Again.