The Most Awesome Vehicle We Have Ever Owned!
By bob_w on
2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We bought our Enclave in August of 2007. We have had only 1 problem. The GPS unit just did stop working. Other than that it has been extremely reliable. It rides like a dream and is very versatile. We keep a car for a long while, therefore we spend a lot of time in selection. We drove all vehicles in this class before making our decision. My wife just knew that she wanted the Volvo before we started. 13 vehicle test drives later we are picking the options and color of our new Enclave. If I had to replace it today, I would probably get it again!
Favorite Features
It is a true 7 passenger vehicle. That would be comfort for all 7! The problem is that whenever we go somewhere we always have to drive because everyone loves the Enclave! We love the amount of room for luggage and vacation purchases. The ride and low noise level make it the perfect vehicle for a trip or just riding around town. The style is the same now as it was when we bought ours. So some people think that we have a new vehicle! But the classy look did attract us to this vehicle right away. And we still like the "look"!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that might be nice would be arm rests on the front seats. Other than that I can't think of any.