Way to go GM! A great luxurious ride.
By Dan on
2008 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Wanting to replace my Escalade, I looked at Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, & Mazda's. I then found the GM Lamda platform of which Traverse caught my eye first. I then drove the Outlook and Acadia but after I drove the Enclave I knew! It had such an incredibly smooth, quiet ride with technology only found in more expensive vechiles. After I get over the shock that I am driving a Buick (it looks so damn good for a Buick!), all else has been a fantastic experience for me. This platform should help Americians look at buying a great product from their own country again.
Favorite Features
Articulating Xenon lights make a huge difference. Backup camera, extremely impressive interior room, ease of access of 3rd row seats through cabin seats, cargo space behind 3rd row, quiet and smooth ride, beautiful exterior, gas mileage for such a large vehicle
Suggested Improvements
Road performance but it is such a mellow cruiser who needs it? Bose stereo system sounds great but could use a sub woofer and bit more volume for music fanatics like me. Better cup holders that coffe cups with handles can fit in.