2008 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: I hate the Buick Enclave

2008 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

2008 Buick Enclave

CX 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

I hate the Buick Enclave
By IHATEBUICKENCLAVE on

2008 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2nd row (when folded forward) floats while driving (no latch to keep it in place). No room for groceries in hatch. Cannot open hatch in garage - too high. Remote start seldom works, took it to dealership and told me that "electrical devices could be getting in the way". Driver's side heat blasts on one side only; burning one foot while the other one freezes. Seats six not seven comfortably. The pin stripe is one little stripe down the side and you have to pay an additional $700 for something that is already on the car; it wasn't negotiable. No power when passing. Bose sound is a joke as you hear everything on the outside of the car. I have had leaks and other issues. The Buick Enclave is attractive, but it is not sound proof as some guy blogged earlier. I have had this car for a year and trust me, I hear everything. I was told not to buy it but I thought it was so beautiful...regret everyday now. I seriously hate driving this car.

I have zero favorite issues.

Heat needs to be balanced on driver's side. Remote start needs to work and when it does make it last longer than three minutes. Make a device to keep second row seats from floating back and forth while driving. Hatch needs adjustment to avoid hitting garage track. Cloth seats to hard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review