2008 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Just Drove Away with My New En

2008 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

2008 Buick Enclave

CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Just Drove Away with My New Enclave!
By kenclave on

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a GM vehicle. I have been waiting for this one since its debut at the Detroit Auto Show. Almost bought an Acadia because they came out first and I was chomping at the bit. Am so glad I was patient. It was well worth it. Drives beautifully. Very quiet. Very smooth. Handling is quite responsive. Feels very solid and safe. Looks great. Interior is nice. Plenty of room in all three rows. Traded in a Chrysler Town & Country that I loved. No regrets. Only the third day of my ownership, but so far I am quite pleased. Looking for excuses to drive!

Dual sunroof. Stabilitrak-stability control. All of the airbags/cushions. Power liftgate. Smart slide seating. Ease of dropping back bench to flat & 2nd row up for 3rd row entry. The steering wheel (sounds crazy -- but I actually do love the steering wheel -- the way it looks and the way it feels).

Wish that there was more of the wood finish around the stereo unit. Would have classed up interior even more. Leather seats are very nice -- wish they were more substantial -- again, would have classed it up even more. Skyroof sun shades: power in back, manual shade in front. Why not both power?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review