2008 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Buick Enclave Lemon

2008 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

Buick Enclave Lemon
By bird30 on

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the 2008 Buick Enclave loaded in 2008 as I wanted a Luxury SUV and wanted to support the American Car Maker's in time of crisis. I made a huge mistake! My car has had every seal replaced since I purchased it and barely has 60,000 miles on it. The car has been serviced and taken care of since I purchased and babied since 2008. The engine seals went out at 30,000 miles, numerous times the airconditioning system has been fixed over and over for problems (4+ times), steering gear/drive problems, water pump seals, rear tail gate piston's replaced, etc., etc. etc. The care is beautiful and comfortable but the biggest lemon and disappointment I have ever purchased.

Suggested Improvements

Buick will need to stand behind their product and fix the thousands of complaints about these vehicles if they want returning customers. I am in Nursing school right now and the car is paid off, but it will be the first thing I get rid of when I graduate if it does not break me first! So disappointed in this car for as beautiful and comfortable as it is! Beware!