Best Reason To Drive American-Made
By Mark on
2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have 25000 miles on my enclave and haven't had any major issues with my vehicle. On the highway at 50-55 mph I have easily gotten 30 mpg or better with the cruise on. At 60-65 mph with the cruise on I get about 29 mph. The on-star service eliminates my need for a navigation unit. I fill my tank every 9 days. The sunroof problem was easily fixed in one visit and I have had no more leaks. It turned heads the same day I purchased it and folk continue to drive up beside me and ask about it along with expressing how much they want one. Stick with the routine maintenance and chances are your buick will be on the road for a long time.
Favorite Features
Everything in my CXL along with the running boards that I had mounted on the side. Love the 10-speaker Bose Sysetm with MP3 player interface. It really rocks when I plug in my I-Pod. The AC outlet is cool for plugging in my computer or just charging my cell phone. It has styling for all seasons.
Suggested Improvements
Improve on spare tire housing and delivery system, but roadside assistance is always available.