We've had the car now for 4 years with less than 40,000 miles and have run into a few snags - all covered by warranty.
1. Both retractable mirrors stopped working.
2. Battery went dead warranty covered replacement.
3. The vehicle one day left me dead in a parking lot and would not jump start. Both ONStar, & car phone wouldn't work but other electrical did. It had to be towed to dealer they stated anti-theft system locked up and "only" dealer could reset. This is a worry if I had been out camping in remote location.
4. GPS NAV system disk error - had to replace entire radio system.
5. Water pump failed - had to pull off road and call for tow.
Quite car to drive - very luxurious for driver and passengers.
Electrical systems need to have some sort of backup or override system. Having the vehicle go into anti-theft mode and ONLY dealer can reset is real concern. This aspect alone will cause me to seek another vehicle once time comes because we travel to many remote regions in the desert.