2008 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews 26

2008 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
CXL
By BillyG on 05/18/07 08:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Most quiet/comfortable vehicle have ever owned. Looking forward to long trip. Gold Mist Metallic is an awesome color. Mileage on par with an Acura MDX, Lexus 350 without premium fuel. Put those marques on this vehicle and they would be proud.

Buick Enclave
By mkhinck on 05/10/07 11:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife had to get the Buick Enclave. We looked at the GMC Acadia and Saturn Outlook. We just about purchased the Outlook and then found an Enclave that just came into the dealership. Hard to believe that this is a Buick. Finally a reasonably priced car that isn't a minivan and fits our family of 7. Believe it or not my wife hated our Escalade, too big. Now she doesn't have to drive the giant bling bling to fit our family. For the price a much better choice than the Acadia or Outlook. Buick did a good job.

Just Drove Away with My New Enclave!
By kenclave on 04/28/07 06:17 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a GM vehicle. I have been waiting for this one since its debut at the Detroit Auto Show. Almost bought an Acadia because they came out first and I was chomping at the bit. Am so glad I was patient. It was well worth it. Drives beautifully. Very quiet. Very smooth. Handling is quite responsive. Feels very solid and safe. Looks great. Interior is nice. Plenty of room in all three rows. Traded in a Chrysler Town & Country that I loved. No regrets. Only the third day of my ownership, but so far I am quite pleased. Looking for excuses to drive!