Used 2008 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews - 257 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

2008 Buick Enclave SUV

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

The awesomest car
By Lauren Ravds

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It is the best car yet. All of my family can fit in it. It is great to have 3 row seats for more foot space. It is great that it has such good handling and the backing up beep and meter is great. I love Enclaves!

OnStar phone, DVD player. Backing up system.

Bigger trunk.

Your friends will be envious!
By CarNut

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife wanted to upgrade for a more luxurious ride and wanted to look at the Buick. I thougt she was crazy or having disillusions. Boy was she right and I was wrong. The car blows Infiniti, Lincoln, and Lexus away (Europeans are too much money for what you get). Not sure why people knock the interior quality, its as nice as anything out there and better layout. It drives like a car and luxuries are there to make you feel like you're escaping the world. Ultra silent ride, smooth, and handles very well (remember, it's not a sports car). All in all, a must drive.

Solid feel, touch screen navigation with onstar and back up camera. Rear seats are very comfortable as is headroom.

MP3 connector in glove box or center armrest. Ipod controls in stereo.

2008 enclave
By 7scp

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A very quiet ride. Plenty of room to for car pooling, kids and backpacks. Beautiful interior and love the shape of the exterior. Able to accomodate a 6'1" man and a 5 foot woman comfortably in the drivers seat. Not especially thrilled about how high the side view mirrors are located, hard to see around them when your shorter.

DVD player for my kids, OnStar. Dual control for A/C and heat, heated seats

Has a hesitation and acceleration problem during highway driving. Would like to see side mirrors lowered, level with windows. Gas mileage improvements

Drop Dead Gorgeous
By smd

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Enclave in late February. I have never even considered a Buick, (always thought of as a granny's car), until I saw the Enclave. I knew it was what I wanted. I drove to many dealerships for about 5 months to see all the colors they had to offer before choosing. I have the White Diamond Tricoat and 19" chrome wheels. It is absolutely head-turning gorgeous. I drive my cars for a very long time (10-12 yrs) before buying a new one so I thought about it a long time before I was sure that this was what I wanted. I'm glad I choose it. My kids love it. It it fully loaded with Cashmere leather. I get plenty of stares especially because the White Diamond is so hard to come by.

Everything. Buick has a real winner with this one.

None.

Great crossover!
By Matt Kahn

2008 Buick Enclave SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best crossover out in the market. We looked at every one and found the Buick was the best priced and had the most options standard. Our Buick has every option available. With GM's OnStar you can do without the navigation. I will only buy cars that have OnStar. Hopefully this will be the start of good things to come from GM.

OnStar