2008 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
I can't believe we own a Buick
By rich on 06/25/07 12:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We looked at the Acadia, Outlook, SRX and Mazda cx9 and ended up with the enclave...much nicer (classier) interior than all but the SRX, and it has a 4 year warranty too...took a 1200 mile trip on day 4 and the car ran perfectly...very smooth and quiet ride, in fact one of the most quiet cars Iíve driven...the front seats are very comfortable and I didn't get out of the car after 3 or 4 hours all tired and stiff...no complaints so far

Best Buick in Years
By PA_Dave on 06/14/07 12:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My last car was an Infinti G35 coupe, and I traded it for a Blue CXL FWD two weeks ago and love it. They should have called it a Roadmaster: Quiet comfortable cabin, great styling, tons of room, plenty of pep, very smooth over bumps even with 19" rims (if you keep the tire pressure at 32 fr/30 rr). Excellent handling for a big SUV, much better than the Trailblazer I rented last year. So far gas mileage is not bad, 19-20 in mostly city driving, 24 on a short hwy run. Only rarely noticed trans downshift issue reported in mag reviews, but the terrain is pretty flat here.

"American Built" finally means something
By It's a Buick on 06/12/07 07:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second American vehicle and have to say this time I'm very pleased with it so far. Very quiet and plush ride. The handling isn't bad either for a 2 and 1/2 ton vehicle. The overall apperance is on a par with other luxury vehicles. Even though, I wasn't loooking for performance, the MPG is below average and transmission slow to change when pushed, but smooth. Some of the materials used looks a little cheap and outdated. Some of the technology is below that of its competitors. Reliability is in question, but only time will tell. Overall, I would recommend this vehicle.

Fantastic first week!
By EMG on 06/10/07 17:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just got our new Enclave and couldn't be happier. Had many more "bells and whistles" than we even knew about going in! Such a quiet ride, very solid feel. Decent pick-up on the freeway, but it's not a sports car. Perfect car for a family who needs a mini-van but doesn't want to get one. Very comparable to higher-end SUVs. Would highly recommend a close look at the Enclave to any family with three or more children.

CXL
By BillyG on 05/18/07 08:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Most quiet/comfortable vehicle have ever owned. Looking forward to long trip. Gold Mist Metallic is an awesome color. Mileage on par with an Acura MDX, Lexus 350 without premium fuel. Put those marques on this vehicle and they would be proud.

Buick Enclave
By mkhinck on 05/10/07 11:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife had to get the Buick Enclave. We looked at the GMC Acadia and Saturn Outlook. We just about purchased the Outlook and then found an Enclave that just came into the dealership. Hard to believe that this is a Buick. Finally a reasonably priced car that isn't a minivan and fits our family of 7. Believe it or not my wife hated our Escalade, too big. Now she doesn't have to drive the giant bling bling to fit our family. For the price a much better choice than the Acadia or Outlook. Buick did a good job.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.