1990 Buick Electra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Electra model:
A must have item
By Ester Van Hooke on 03/14/07 22:16 PM (PDT)

1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new from the dealer in hopes of driving a beast. It accelerates like a raging bull on steroids. You get to the 60 miles per hour mark in a neck snapping 14.6 seconds. The sumptuous angles spark emotions like fire in the night. The suspension rides like a a magic carpet on a silk laden cloud with wheels of cream. I know this because I took a speed bump at a blistering 75 mph and I felt nothing but a jibber. Stepping on the accelerator pedal is like playing a game of pinball. Fun, but there are many strange noises. I hit the engine revolution limiter yesterday and it sounded like a grackel crowing at the edge of a willow forest at daybreak. This car is sleek yet powerful.

Rear ended
By Dave M on 08/12/06 08:27 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

We loved our Park Avenue. Super comfy seats with loads of room for tall people. We drove it for a year until some joker re-ended us and put an end to a lovely relationship! The 3.8L engine was a powerhouse but still got us 28 mpg on the highway. Very reliable car, rock solid and smooth on the road.

Buick Reliability
By buickman on 03/19/06 11:11 AM (PST)

1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Car floats down the road. Extremely reliable. Very appealing astetically. The 3800 is a workhorse and is very fuel efficient for a larger car. Interior made from good quality materials. Would recommend this car for anyone who needs a good daily driver that provides true owner satisfaction.

Great car
By Betty Lou Hilyard on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

This is a very nice car.